Return to Home Page
|Cunnington's Lighting Centre was
established in 1945 by Charles Cunnington and is still run today by
members of the same family. Initially known as C. Cunnington
Electrical it moved away from selling white and brown goods in the
1960's when lighting and lighting products became more readily
available and the choice in the market place widened.
The shop moved to it's present position in the village in 1961 and has traded from there